Easy ordering and quick delivery – 32 select models ship next day, 10,000+ built models ship within 10–14 business days.
- Available in basic or monitored versions.
- Slim modern design - Only 2.18" wide & Only 2" deep.
- Greatest receptacle density - 48 C13s or 36 C19s in a 72" PDU.
- Low profile receptacles are protected from impact damage.
- Innovative CordLok® technology secures C13 and C19 plugs.
- Soldered connections provide more reliability.
- Fixed angle input whip - Great for overhead or underfloor exit.
- Highly visible group marking.
- Advanced monitoring, including internal temperature reporting.
- Simplified user interface with reversible view touchscreen.
Simplified User Interface
- Advanced monitoring and touchscreen display
- No failures from faulty push buttons
- Easy daisy chain network communications
- Alarms present in red for visibility
- Internal temperature reporting
Whip Exit Overhead or Underfloor
- PowerLok Rack PDUs can be deployed in either orientation
- Monitored display is reversible
CordLok® Universal Cord Locking
- Universal cord locking with an industry leading receptacle density
- Secures C13 and C19 cords
- Single hand insertion/removal
- No insertion resistance
- Roll wheel with thumb to remove cord
- ~$1 per receptacle
- Patent pending
Vertical Short Units
- Double or triple your power in a single PDU footprint with half-height and third-height PDUs
- Achieve 50 kW in a 2.18" x 2.00" deep chassis
Multi-Pack Packaging Available Upon Request
- Reduced shipping costs and packaging waste
- 4-pack and 2-pack design
- Up to 96 units per pallet (4-pack)
- 1-pack standard packaging
32 Select Models
- Monitored or basic models
- 6 power configurations ranging from 3.3 kW to 17.2 kW
- Cord length of 10'
- Various C13 and C19 receptacle quantities
- NEMA 120V 5-15R receptacles on some power configurations
- Available in Carbon
10,000+ Build Models
- Target - Minimum of 24 units per SKU
- Monitored with or without display
- Cord length from 3' - 12' (1' increments)
- Additional C13 and C19 receptacle configurations
- CordLok to secure C13 & C19 cords
- Half height units (36", 41", 46") and 82"
- Available in Carbon, Red, White, and Blue
- The carbon color is standard on all models. Red, white, and blue versions are available at no charge for orders over 24 (per SKU) and will have a lead time of 10 - 14 days. Color orders must be made in multiples of 6. Color options are also available for orders of 12 or 18 with a $250 set-up charge.
- 270% less likely to fail than rack PDUs with mechanical terminations (independently evaluated by MTechnology).
- Improves access to rear of server and IT equipment.
- Agile and aesthetically pleasing within IT equipment racks.
- Ease of installation.
- Easy insertion, retention, and detachment of plugs with a single hand with optional CordLok® technology.
- Reduces shipping cost and packaging waste with multi-pack packaging.
- Easy ordering and quick delivery – 32 select models ship next day, 10,000+ built models ship within 10–14 business days.
- 10' Whip Length.
- The power whip is 12AWG 5 wire.
- Operating Temperature: Full nameplate continuous operation: 0 – 50° C (32 – 122° F).
- Vertical Rack Mount.
- Toolless mounting (center spacing): 61.25" (12.25" spacing standard). 59.05" mounting option available on Rack PDU.
- Assembled in the USA with local and off-shore sourced components.
- The product Warranty is 3-year from date of shipment, repair or replace.
- Certification/agency approvals: TUV certified to UL/CSA 60950-1, FCC part 15 class A conformance, RoHS compliant.
- Operating environment: 0 to 50° C (32 to 122° F), 5 – 95% relative humidity, 0 – 10,000' (0 – 3000 m) elevation.
- Storage environment: -25 to 65° C (-13 to 149° F), 5 – 95% relative humidity, 0 – 10,000' (0 – 3000 m) elevation.
- Typical Package dimensions:
84.0" x 22.0" x 5.0" (3 and 4-Pack) 84.0" x 11.0" x 5.0" (1 and 2-Pack)
- The rack PDU weight is 15.0 lbs (1 unit, actual weight varies slightly based on configuration).
Certifications and Warranty
- TUV Certified to UL/CSA 60950-1 with NOM Addendum
- FCC Part 15 Class A Conformance
- RoHS Compliant
- 3-year warranty from date of purchase
Powder coated heavy steel.
Switched and recepticle monitoring versions coming soon