EnergyLok® Cooling Capacity Factor (CCF) Service
Wondering what to do next? Want to reduce cooling cost? Want to cool your equipment more efficiently? Want to better handle hot spots? Don't know where to start or what to do next? We can help!
Adhoc initiatives often yield ineffective results. You wouldn’t build a building one room at a time without a plan for the entire project. EnergyLok CCF Service can help you develop that plan for cooling efficiency initiatives.
Understand your potential for real savings from cooling efficiency initiatives AND identify which projects to implement based on their benefit. Data Clean’s new EnergyLok CCF Service should be the first step in your energy efficiency implementation plan.
Leveraging over a decade of research and field experience, EnergyLok CCF Service provides you a current conditions scorecard and specific prioritized recommendations to help you save. EnergyLok CCF Service is vendor neutral. The report and recommendations are not related to specific products or solutions.
You will LEARN:
- How your data center is doing versus what’s possible
- How your data center stacks up against similar facilities
- How potential savings are available before you change anything
- Contribution of savings from different efficiency initiatives
EnergyLok CCF considers and reports multiple characteristics of your data center, including:
size, construction, available cooling, cooling need, rack and row configuration, airflow supply and return configuration, hot spots, cold spots, temperature, humidity, PUE, and more.
Want More? Want even more actionable results?
EnergyLok CCF service and reporting OPTIONS include:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling
- Infrared Thermography (IRT)
- IR/3D Modeling – The best way possible to visualize the existing cooling conditions in your data center. Check out this video that lets you ‘walk’ through the temperature model of your data center.
Please contact your local Data Clean account manager to get started with your action plan.