Proper airflow management reduces energy, frees resources
and saves money.
Data Center Power Consumption
- Cooling can be half of the total energy consumed in a data center
- Cold air is wasted if not properly managed
- Proper isolation is critical to achieve cooling efficiency
- Directs airflow through, not around IT equipment
- Prevents bypass airflow
- Eliminates hot air recirculating directly to IT equipment
Airflow Management Services
Data Clean has been serving its clients with Airflow Management Services since 2002. In the beginning, the goal was implementation of the new hot aisle/cold aisle concept. Today, the goal is total isolation of the hot and cold sides of the equipment
Simple in theory, implementation of total isolation can be challenging; particularly in existing facilities. Data Clean has developed the expertise to successfully guide our clients to total isolation in data centers around the world.
The Data Clean Airflow Management Service is your choice for low cost, high impact solutions.
The Path to Total Isolation
- Measure conditions and capacities
- Model solution technology
- Design solution
- Model solution financials
- Implement and install
Data Clean understands that the path to total isolation is as varied as individual data center facilities. Our services adjust to fit your needs.
Reach Your Goals with Data Clean
Eliminate Bypass Airflow · Raise Set Points · Lower PUE · Eliminate Hot Spots
Support Higher Density Installations · Reduce Cost